Call for Abstract
10th European Organic Chemistry Congress, will be organized around the theme “Advanced Perspective in Organic Chemistry and Research Excellence Framework”
Euro Organic Chemistry 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Euro Organic Chemistry 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Chemistry Conferences: Organic molecules contain carbon atoms. The carbon atoms area unit covalently bonded to different atoms and numerous chains of carbon atoms is found in most each molecule. Carbon has four valence electrons and so can create four bonds in accordance with the octet rule. All non-carbon-to-carbon bonds are going to be assumed to be carbon-hydrogen bonds as atomic number 1 atoms area unit the foremost ordinarily found hooked up atom. Atomic number 1 has one negatron and can create one chemical bond. The atom is capable of constructing single, double and triple bonds furthermore as bonding with chemical element nitrogen, chlorine or bromine. Chemical element has six valence electrons, and can create 2 valence bonds. One bond and a covalent bond area unit each potential for chemical element atoms. Gas has 5 valence electrons and can create 3 valence bonds. Single, double and triple bonds area unit all potentialities for gas atoms.
- Track 1-1Types and characterization of organic compounds
- Track 1-2Functional groups
- Track 1-3Aliphatic and aromatic compounds
- Track 1-4Heterocyclic compounds
- Track 1-5Nomenclature of new compounds
- Track 1-6Grignard reagents
- Track 1-7Carbenes and carbenoids
Chemistry Conferences: Nucleic acids are biopolymers or large biomolecules essential for all renowned forms of life. Nucleic acids that embrace DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) and RNA (ribonucleic acid) are made up of monomers called nucleotides. Every ester has 3 components: a 5-carbon sugar, a phosphate cluster and a element base. If the sugar is carbohydrate the polymer is polymer. If the sugar is ribose the compound is RNA. Once all 3 elements are combined they type a macromolecule. Nucleotides are called phosphate nucleotides. In organic chemistry, amino acids having each the paraffin and the acid teams attached to the first (alpha-) atom have particular importance known as 2-, alpha-, or α-amino acids (generic formula H2NCHRCOOH in most cases wherever R is an organic substituent referred to as a "side-chain" often the term "amino acid" is used to refer specifically to those. They include the 23 proteinogenic (protein-building) amino acids that mix into peptide chains (polypeptides) to form the building-blocks of a vast array of proteins.
- Track 2-1Peptides sequence analysis
- Track 2-2Classification of amino acids
- Track 2-3Stereochemistry of amino acids
- Track 2-4AcidBase behaviour of amino acids
- Track 2-5Synthesis of amino acids
- Track 2-6Reactions of amino acids
- Track 2-7Peptide structure amino acid Analysis
- Track 2-8Nucleosides
Chemistry Conferences: Catalysed reactions have a lower energy (rate-limiting free energy of activation) than the corresponding un-catalysed reaction leading to a better reaction rate at a similar temperature and for similar chemical concentrations. However, the detailed mechanics of chemical change is complicated. Catalysts could affect the reaction atmosphere favourably or bind to the reagents to polarize bonds, e.g. acid catalysts for reactions of carbonyl compounds or type specific intermediates that don't seem to be created naturally like osmate esters in osmium tetroxide-catalysed hydroxylation of alkenes or cause dissociation of reagents to reactive forms like chemisorbed hydrogen in chemical action chemical action.
- Track 3-1Heterogeneous catalytic process
- Track 3-2Catalyst formulation and preparation methods
- Track 3-3Catalysts characterization methods
- Track 3-4Mechanism of catalytic reactions
- Track 3-5Design of catalysts and simulation techniques
Chemistry Conferences: Structure determination is also a procedure by that the three-dimensional atomic coordinates of a molecule or biomolecule area unit resolved exploitation associate analytical technique. Many techniques square measure utilized in structure determination, most generally X-ray physics, nucleon magnetic resonance spectrometry, microscopy and molecular modelling. Nuclear resonance is associate degree analytical chemistry technique utilized in control and analysis for determinative the content and purity of a sample in addition as its molecular structure. NMR could also be used to verify molecular conformation in answer in addition as checking out physical properties at the molecular level like conformational activity, half changes, solubility and diffusion.
- Track 4-1Organometallic nomenclature
- Track 4-2Carbonmetal Bonds in organometallic compounds
- Track 4-3Transition metal organometallic compounds
- Track 4-4Grignard reagents
- Track 4-5Transition metal organometallic compounds
Chemistry Conferences: Organic molecules are described additional ordinarily by drawings or structural formulas, combinations of drawings and chemical symbols. Lewis structures simplest model in addition brought up as Lewis-dot diagrams show the bonding relationship between atoms of a molecule and thus the lone pairs of electrons among the molecule. Lewis structures can also be useful in predicting molecular pure mathematics in conjunction with hybrid orbitals. Resonance structures are used once one Lewis structure for ionic bonding one molecule cannot fully describe the bonding that takes place between shut atoms relative to the empirical data for the actual bond lengths between those atoms. Organic reactions are chemical reactions involving organic compounds.
Chemistry Conferences: Chemoinformatics is that the commixture of these information resources to transform information into info data and data into knowledge for the supposed purpose of constructing higher selections faster within the space of drug lead identification and optimisation. These in silico techniques are employed in as an example pharmaceutical companies within the method of drug discovery. These ways may be employed in chemical and allied industries in varied different forms. Cheminformatics may be applied to information analysis for varied industries like paper and pulp and dyes and such allied industries. Chemical information will pertain to real or virtual molecules.
- Track 5-1Atoms, electrons and orbitals
- Track 5-2Resonance and Ionic bonds
- Track 5-3Molecular orbitals of the hydrogen molecule
- Track 5-4Polar covalent bonds and multiple bonding
- Track 5-5Chemoinformatics and its applications
- Track 5-6Cheminformatics tools for drug discovery
- Track 5-7Quantitative structure activity relationship
- Track 5-8Polar covalent bonds and multiple bonding
Chemistry Conferences: The study of stereochemistry focuses on stereoisomers and spans the complete spectrum of organic, inorganic, biological, physical and particularly supra molecular chemistry. Stereochemistry includes strategies for determinant and describing these relationships; the result on the physical or biological properties these relationships impart upon the molecules in question, and also the manner during which these relationships influence the reactivity of the molecules.
- Track 6-1Molecular chirality and enantiomers
- Track 6-2Properties of chiral molecules and optical activity
- Track 6-3The cahnIngoldPrelog RS notational system
- Track 6-4Physical properties of enantiomers
- Track 6-5Stereogenic center
Chemistry Conferences: In the field of chemistry, reactivity is the stimulus for which a chemical substance undergoes a chemical reaction, either by itself or with other materials, with an complete release of energy.
the chemical reactions of a single substance or the chemical reactions of two or more substances that interact with each other and the efficient study of sets of reactions of these two categories method that applies to the study of reactivity of chemicals of all kinds experimental techniques that are used to observe these procedures. Theories to expect and to explanation for these methods. The chemical reactivity of a single substance covers its behaviour.
Decomposes forms new substances by adding of atoms from another reactant or reactants interacts with two or more other reactants to form two or more products. The chemical reactivity of a substance can state to the variety of conditions that contain temperature, pressure, presence of catalysts in which it reacts. Equilibrium point of the reaction. a chemical structure determination includes a chemist's stating the molecular geometry when feasible and necessary, the electronic structure of the target molecule or other solid. Molecular geometry refers to the 3-D arrangement of atoms in a molecule and the chemical bonds that hold the atoms together and can be represented using structural formulae and by molecular models complete electronic structure descriptions include specifying the occupation of a molecule's molecular orbitals. Structure determination can be functional to a variety of targets from a simple molecules like diatomic oxygen or nitrogen to very complex molecules such as of protein or DNA.
Theories of chemical structure were first developed by August Kekule, Archibald Scott Couper, and Aleksandr Butlerov, among others, from about 1858. These theories were first to determine the chemical compounds are not a casual cluster of atoms and functional groups, but relatively had a definite order defined by the valency of the atoms composing the molecule, giving the molecules a 3-D structure that could be determined or solved.
- Track 7-1chemical composition
- Track 7-2Amine (NH2), Carboxyl (COOH), Hydroxyl (OH).
- Track 7-3Macromolecules
- Track 7-4Macromolecules
- Track 7-5carbohydrates, lipids, proteins,and nucleic acids.
- Track 7-6Fatty Acids, Saturated & Unsaturated Fats
- Track 7-7Reactive Intermediates
- Track 7-8carbanion, carbocations
- Track 7-9Electrophiles, nucleophile
Chemistry Conferences: Chemical synthesis is a resolute execution of chemical reactions to attain a product, or numerous products. This occurs by physical and chemical influences frequently involving one or more reactions. In recent laboratory practice, this tends to infer that the procedure is reproducible, reliable, and established to work in multiple laboratories.
A chemical synthesis originates by mixture of compounds that are known as reagents or reactants. Different reaction types can be applied to these to synthesize the product, or an intermediate product. This requires mixing the compounds in a reaction vessel such as a chemical apparatus or a simple round-bottom flask. Several reactions require some form of work-up practice before the final product is isolated.
The quantity of product in a chemical synthesis is the reaction yield. Naturally, chemical yields are expressed as a weight in grams or as a percentage of the total theoretical quantity of product that could be produced. A side reaction is an undesirable chemical reaction taking place that reduces the yield of the preferred product.
The Molecular design software is a software for molecular modeling, that provides special support for developing molecular models.
In contrast to the normal molecular modeling programs, such as molecular dynamics and quantum chemistry, such software directly supports the features related to constructing molecular models, including:
interactive molecular drawing and conformational editing
building polymeric molecules, crystals, and solvated systems
partial charges development
- Track 8-1Design and synthesis of small and smart molecule
- Track 8-2Receptors, Transporters
- Track 8-3Allosteric interactions
- Track 8-4Enzymes catalysts
- Track 8-5Hydrophobic interactions
- Track 8-6Stereochemistry and chemical reactivity
- Track 8-7Determination of the structure of an unknown compound
Medicinal Chemistry and pharmaceutical science are disciplines at the conjunction of science, mainly synthetic organic science, and pharmacology and different other organic claims to fame, where they are included with plan, compound amalgamation and advancement for market of pharmaceutical specialists, or bio-dynamic atoms (drugs).
Substances utilized as prescriptions are frequently organic compounds, which are regularly isolated into the wide classes of organic compounds (e.g., atorvastatin, fluticasone, clopidogrel) and "biologics" (infliximab, erythropoietin, insulin glargine), the last of which are regularly restorative arrangements of proteins (normal and recombinant antibodies, hormones, and so on.). Inorganic and organometallic compounds are additionally valuable as medications (e.g., lithium and platinum-based operators, for example, lithium carbonate and cis-platin and also gallium).
Specially, restorative science in its most basic work on—concentrating on organic compounds —envelops manufactured organic chemistry and parts of common items and computational science in close blend with biological chemistry, enzymology and auxiliary science, together going for the disclosure and improvement of new helpful operators. Basically, it includes concoction parts of ID, and after that orderly, exhaustive engineered adjustment of new substance elements to make them reasonable for helpful utilize. It incorporates manufactured and computational parts of the investigation of existing medications and operators being developed in connection to their bioactivities (natural exercises and properties), i.e., understanding their structure-action connections (SAR). Pharmaceutical science is centered around quality parts of prescriptions and expects to guarantee wellness for motivation behind restorative products.
- Track 9-1Drug discovery, Design and Development
- Track 9-2Pharmacophore and Xenobiotic metabolism
- Track 9-3Pharmacognosy and Pharmacokinetics
- Track 9-4Anticancer agents
- Track 9-5Pharmacology and toxicology
- Track 9-6Hit to lead and lead optimization
Chemistry Conferences: Physical chemistry is the study of the link between structure and reactivity of organic molecules. A lot of specifically, modern physical chemistry applies the experimental tools of chemistry to the study of the structure of organic molecules and provides a theoretical framework that interprets however structure influences each mechanisms and rates of organic reactions. It will be thought of as a subfield that bridges organic chemistry with physical chemistry. Physical organic chemists use each experimental and theoretical discipline like spectrum analysis, chemical analysis, natural philosophy and process chemistry and scientific theory to check each the rates of organic reactions and also the relative chemical stability of the beginning materials, transition states and product. Chemists during this field work to know the physical underpinnings of chemistry and thus physical chemistry applications in specialised areas as well as chemical compound chemistry, supramolecular chemistry, chemical science and chemical science.
- Track 10-1Atomic theory
- Track 10-2Biophysical Chemistry
- Track 10-3Thermochemistry and quantum chemistry
- Track 10-4Chemical bonding, aromaticity, anti and homoaromaticity and structures
- Track 10-5Solvent effects and isotope effects on organic reactions
- Track 10-6Acidity, nucleophilicity and electrophilicity
- Track 10-7Equilibria
Chemistry Conferences: The pharmaceutical industry determines, advances, products, and advertise drugs or pharmaceutical drugs for use as medicines. Pharmaceutical firms may deal in generic or brand medications and medical expedients. They are subject to a variety of laws and regulations that direct the patenting, analysing, safety, efficiency and publicizing of drugs. Pharmaceutics is the discipline of pharmacy that contracts with the process of turning a new chemical unit or old drugs into a medication to be used carefully and efficiently by patients. It is similarly termed as science of dosage form design. There are numerous chemicals with pharmacological properties, but need different procedures help them to achieve therapeutically appropriate amounts at their sites of action. Pharmaceutics helps relate the formulation of drugs to their delivery and disposition in the body. Pharmaceutics deals with the formulation of a unadulterated drug substance into a dosage form. Divisions of pharmaceutics include:
Unadulterated drug substances are generally white crystalline or amorphous powders. Historically before the advent of medicine as a science it was common for pharmacists to dispense drugs as is, most drugs today are managed as parts of a dosage form. The clinical act of drugs depends on their form of presentation to the patient.
- Track 11-1Pharmaceutical Chemistry Novel Aspects
- Track 11-2Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Tissue Engineering
- Track 11-3Research Studies in Pharmacology
- Track 11-4Overview on Pharmaceutical Industry
- Track 11-5Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Track 11-6Drug Formulation / Pharmaceutical formulation
- Track 11-7Advanced Organic Chemistry and Inorganic Chemistry
- Track 11-8Drug Delivery techniques, Drug Discovery and Development
- Track 11-9Drug Designing Methodologies
- Track 11-10Protein and Cellular Engineering and Statistical Mechanics
- Track 11-11Biopharmaceutical and Biologic Drugs
- Track 11-12Computational Chemistry and Chemical Biology
- Track 11-13Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology
Photochemistry is the branch of science deals about the substance effects of light. this term is utilized to depict a mixture reaction produced by absorption of light (wavelength from 100 to 400 nm), observable light (400 – 750 nm) or infrared radiation (750 – 2500 nm).In nature, photochemistry is of enormous significance as it is the premise of photosynthesis, vision, and the development of vitamin D with sunlight .Photochemical reactions continue uniquely in contrast to temperature-determined reactions. Photochemical techniques get to high energy intermediates that can't be created thermally, vigour interference in a brief time frame, and permitting reactions generally difficult to reach by warm procedures. Photochemistry is likewise destruction, as shown by the photodegradation of plastics.
- Track 12-1Organic and Organometallic Photochemistry
- Track 12-2Mechanistic organic photochemistry
- Track 12-3Synthetic organic photochemistry
Chemistry Conferences: Electroorganic synthesis mostly used in organic reactions is possibly the famous Kolbe electrolysis, there is no other significant synthesis have been found till the reductive dimerization of acrylonitrile to adipo nitrile was developed by Dr. M. M. Baizer of Monsanto Co. The electroorganic chemistry has been studied widely with the prospects that it is a new useful tool for finding new Synthesis in organic reactions.
Electrochemical reactions of organic compounds to show that the electro organic chemistry is useful in organic synthesis, electroorganic chemistry covers a great variety of reactions, with their applications in organic synthesis. and also some entrenched processes such as the Kolbe electrolysis, pinacolic coupling, and hydrodimerization.
- Track 13-1Bioelectrochemical systems
- Track 13-2Molecular Electrochemistry
- Track 13-3Synthetic Electrochemistry
- Track 13-4Protein Electrochemistry
- Track 13-5Biosensors
- Track 13-6Redox Flow Batteries
Chemistry Conferences: An understanding of attraction dipoles and also the numerous types of non-covalent unit forces permits America to elucidate on a molecular level and many evident physical properties of organic compounds. Throughout this section, we square measure progressing to specialize in solubility, melting point and boiling purpose. Boiling happens once the chance of heat turning into internal energy and work to carry out vaporization becomes up to the chance of the reverse pathway. The boiling thermal property is higher the stronger the unit attractions as a results of the stronger the static force of attraction, the ton of energy is required to separate the particles and the larger the static P.E. increase associated with vaporization. Ion-Ion forces or attractions area unit the strongest. They involve the attraction between species bearing a minimum of a full charge and a species bearing a minimum of a full charge.
- Track 14-1Principles of molecular spectroscopy electromagnetic radiation
- Track 14-2Patterns of spinspin splitting pairs of doublets
- Track 14-3Infrared spectroscopy
- Track 14-4Mass spectrometry
- Track 14-5 UV Vis Absorption Spectroscopy
- Track 14-6Molecular Spectroscopy
- Track 14-7NMR Spectroscopy
- Track 14-8Chromatography
Chemistry Conferences: Agricultural chemistry is the study of each chemistry and organic chemistry that are vital in agricultural production, the process of raw products into foods and beverages and in environmental monitoring and rectification. These studies emphasize the relationships between plants, animals and microorganism and their environment. The science of chemical compositions and changes concerned within the production, protection and use of crops and placental. As a basic science it embraces additionally to test-tube chemistry; all the life processes through that humans acquire food and fibre for themselves and feed for their animals. As an engineering or technology it's directed towards management of these processes to extend yields, improve quality and cut back prices
- Track 15-1Biochemistry and agrochemicals
- Track 15-2Elementarycalculus
- Track 15-3Weed biology and control
- Track 15-4Weed biology and control
- Track 15-5Biochemistry and metabolism
- Track 15-6Environmental management
Chemistry Conferences: The investigation of biological and chemical properties of natural products for the past two centuries has not only produced drugs for the treatment of several diseases, but has instigated the development of synthetic organic chemistry and the arrival of medicinal chemistry as a major route to discover efficacious and novel therapeutic agents. Structural alteration of natural compounds or synthesis of novel compounds based on designs following a natural compound scaffolding have offered us a lot of vital new drugs in the fields of medicine, agriculture and food spheres. Nature has provided a fascinating array of chemical structures in the form of bioactive secondary metabolites.
- Track 16-1Chemistry and efficacy of natural products
- Track 16-2Safety and regulations on natural products
- Track 16-3Cosmeceuticals, nutraceuticals (functional foods) and beverages
- Track 16-4Health and beauty product development and innovation
- Track 16-5Methodologies for natural products
Chemistry Conferences: Chemical reactions occur once collisions occur between atoms or molecules and there is ensuing modification among the arrangement of the chemical bonds. Therefore rate of a reaction is proportional to the number of collisions between molecules. Not every collision will cause a reaction of the complete variety of collisions solely a specific share will occur at the appropriate energy to allow the processes of force breaking and forming to occur. A first-order reaction could also be a reaction that yields at a rate that depends linearly on only one analysis. Differential rate laws square measure usually accustomed describe what is occurring on a molecular level throughout a reaction whereas integrated rate laws square measure used for crucial the reaction order and also the value of the speed constant from experimental measurements and chemical biology
- Track 17-1Polymer structure and morphology
- Track 17-2Conjugated systems and chromophores
- Track 17-3Metal-organic frameworks
- Track 17-4Structural chemistry and Resonating organic materials
- Track 17-5Nomenclature and isomerism
- Track 17-6Nanoporous membranes
- Track 17-7Nanotechnology in materials
- Track 17-8Nanotechnology in materials
- Track 17-9Properties of nanomaterials and Nanomaterials synthesis
- Track 17-10Nanomaterials and applications
- Track 17-11Enzyme kinetics and thermodynamics of enzymatic reactions
- Track 17-12Polymer synthesis and polymer coating
- Track 17-13Diamond and carbon materials
Chemistry Conferences: Green chemistry, also referred to as property chemistry is a part of chemistry and chemical engineering targeted on the planning of products and processes that minimize the utilization and generation of hazardous substances. Environmental chemistry focuses on the consequences of polluting chemicals on nature inexperienced chemistry focuses on technological approaches preventing pollution and reducing consumption of unrenewable resources. Green chemistry overlaps with all subdisciplines of chemistry however with a specific target chemical synthesis, method chemistry and chemical engineering in industrial applications. To a lesser extent the principles of green chemistry conjointly affect laboratory practices.
- Track 18-1Green catalysis
- Track 18-2Green chemical solvents
- Track 18-3New trends in green chemistry
- Track 18-4Chemical risk and regulatory issues
- Track 18-5Human exposure and toxicity
In Flow chemistry a compound reaction is always running in a consistently streaming stream instead of in batch generation. At the end , pumps move liquid into a tube, and where tubes go along with each other, the liquids get in touch with each other. On the off chance that these liquids are receptive, a response happens. Stream science is an entrenched system for use at a vast scale when producing large amounts of a given material. In any case, the term has just been authored as of late for its application on a research center . Often, smaller scale reactors are utilized.
- Track 19-1Continuous flow reactors
- Track 19-2Photo chemistry in combination with flow chemistry
- Track 19-3 Electrochemistry in combination with flow chemistry
- Track 19-4Segmented flow chemistry
Chemistry Conferences: Computational chemistry is a branch of chemistry that expenditures computer simulation to support in resolving chemical complications. It uses methods of theoretical chemistry, assimilated into effective computer programs, to analyse the structures and properties of molecules and solids.
Supramolecular chemistry inspects the weaker and alterable noncovalent interactions between molecules. These forces include hydrogen bonding, metal coordination, hydrophobic forces, van der Waals forces, pi-pi interactions and electrostatic effects.
- Track 20-1Anion sensors and transporters
- Track 20-2Computing Physical Properties
- Track 20-3Analyzing Organic Reactions